Von: Franz Schoenhofer <franz.schoenhofer@chello.at>

An: Scott Wilson <scottwilson14@HOME.COM>; Radsafe Newsgroup

<radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Datum: Samstag, 13. Oktober 2001 19:12

Betreff: Re: Package Irradiation

Mark,

I have posted a few days ago a comment on the "feasability" of irradiating

all mail - not only the US one. You have obviously not read my comment - or

did you ignore it, because it was not from the US? - , so I post it again.

What causes you to restrict your question to US mail? Can "anthrax", which I

regard only as a synonyme for all kind of biological weapons - and I know

there exist many more possibilities for bacterial warfare!° - , cyanide, etc

not be sent from another country?

Please take common sense on that issue!

Franz