Re: NRC website restored (somewhat)

I noticed they do not give there physical location addresses, except if you

go to the job announcement sheets.  Headquarters and all regions are listed

as to there physical address.  Basically the site is useless.  I know I

know!!

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."

                                      --Ernest Rutherford

Dean Chaney, CHP, IBA (aka High Plains Drifter)

Fairfield, CA

magna1@jps.net