Re: volcano?

Gee, this sounds thrilling! Any idea where I might buy one? Just think, I might be the first in my

neighborhood to own a real honest-to-gosh super-volcano. Boy! That would impress the neighbors. They

already kinda' look apprehensively out of the sides of their eyes when I mow with my mower on a tether.

Just wait 'til they see this puppy! Great jumpin' butterballs; after all those lousy jokes, I'll bet

finally this REALLY will glow in the dark ... what a way to celebrate New Year's Eve!

I think I'll go back to bed - need to sleep on this one .... it will probably cost my life savings ....

Cheers,

Maury Siskel           maury@webtexas.com

PS I just cleaned out all the Norman-mail from my inbox - freed up all kinds of disk space, but I'll

miss the favorite Radsafe mascot ....