Lake Mead Chapter Holiday Party

The Lake Mead Chapter of the HPS will hold its annual Holiday Party in

January.  The party will begin at 7 pm at Buckingham's Barbecue at Smoke

Ranch and Rainbow.  The cost of the dinner will be $16 each.  It is also

annual dues time, so please plan on paying those ($10) at the same time.

 Bill Carl the newly elected secretary and now acting treasurer will be

collecting dues and updating the member list.  We have committed to the

restaurant for 20-30 people.  Please RSVP me by December 31, 2001, so that

I know if there will be more people than seats.  Also, please feel free to

invite fellow HPs that may not be current members.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays,

Tim Smith, CHP, CSP

(twsmit@concentric.net)

702-642-9415