RE: Fw: Fw: Ship Yard Workers - John Boice

Great Howard,

UV dose-response is "hormesis" personified. Not only are the health

effects clearly highly positive at low doses and negative at higher

doses AND at doses that suppress background levels, but there are

volumes of data showing the positive cellular and

immunological/molecular responses at low dose exposures, with reversed

effects at higher doses, equivalent to the immunological responses of

IR!

Regards, Jim