Re: Detectors

"A Homemade Radiation Meter" 800-850-5947

"Adapting the Kearny Fallout Meter as a Radiation meter for student and laboratory use"

"$9.95 pp with smoke derector Check to SJP, PO Box 520006, SLC Utah, 84106"

 Works by discharge of static from foil leaves.

Also, Cresson Kearney,  Nuclear War Survival Skills (foreword by Edward Teller), has instructions to make a fallout meter and is loaded with camping

tricks useful to scoutmasters. $19.95 pp, www.OISM.org.

Howard Long