RE: Federal Guidance Report No. 11

I thought I'd quickly look for the author of Doug's subtitle, but after

seeing there were 24 search hits, I just looked at the first one (copied in

part below). So Doug--is this your original quotation, or do you know the

author? I was looking for the original context.

TownHall.com Columnists

Over 60 conservative columnists at your fingertips

Oprah Winfrey, we wrote earlier this week, is the nation's most powerful

woman - or so concludes the Ladies' Home Journal, which ranks the 30 Most

Powerful Women in America. Martha Stewart ranks 3rd, Barbara Walters 4th,

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton 5th and Britney Spears 9th. First Lady Laura

Bush, surprisingly, was ranked 26th on the list.

Adds Doug Huffman: "If a political democracy is 'the rule of fools by

fools,' then where will this marketplace-democracy lead us? Not, I believe,

to any utopia. The conspiracy of ignorance masquerades as common sense."

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer