Re: dose limits for members of the public

It amounts to the design criteria, but most people responding are

probably not considering the distinction.  The way I intended the poll

(and I think most took it this way) is - At MY facility, what OUGHT TO

BE the max permissible dose to the maximally exposed

individual/population.

Naturally, you are now thinking: Well then, your poll question was

poorly designed.  To which I must agree.  In hindsight I should have

started with a much more thoroughly defined question.  However, in

thinking over some of the comments I recieved, I found it difficult to

come up with a simple question that addressed the various aspects of the

limits.  Below is the best I could think of, but I have no doubt that

someone else will suggest a better question.

By what factor should the limits in NCRP 116, chp 15, be increased?

	1 (no increase)

	2

	3

	. . .