Apolgy for misread

Title: Apolgy for misread
Ruth Weiner wrote:
On another point:  I do not doubt that TMI was a frightening experience when it happened, even though the fear may have been induced mostly by government uncertainty and the media.

I replied:
I do not believe that you are correct about fear at the time of occurrence. Perhaps you can point to a reference that supports this position. This is not in keeping with my first hand experience. Additionally, everything I have read about peoples response to these type of experiences is that they experienced fear.

I misread her words (I missed the "not"). Sorry. Next time I will either wear my reading glasses or increase the size of the text. Either way, my fault - sorry.

Paul lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>