Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: NIMBY for Nevada residents

For better or worse, politicians, voters, and homebuyers don't have to pass your "reality test."  The decisions they make are the reality we have to live with.  (If most people think the world's flat, the map makers better comply if they want to stay in business.)  It's called democracry; just deal with it.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com