HEPAs on heavy equipment

Has anyone out there ever tried to put a HEPA filter on a piece of heavy equipment?  I've got a couple of bulldozers, etc. to be used in a landfill, and want to protect the operator by installing a HEPA in the cab ventilation system.  Please reply directly to me with contact information if you've done this.

Thanks,

Glenn