FLYOVER in Arizona

I have deleted the earlier postings, but I believe to remember that it was

about the flyover of a small aircraft over a nuclear power plant.

I have a lot of beautiful pictures of the Palo-Verde Nuclear Power Plant in

Arizoina, taken from the airplane of my friend John McKlveen, when we

collected dose meters in the vicinity of it. I do not remember that any

anti-aircraft guns were directed at us. Retrospectively considering our

flight, I could hardly imagine, how any terrorist airplane could ever carry

enough explosives to harm the nuclear power plant, unless it would be a

nuclear device - not a dirty bomb, but a real one.

Franz