Re: may 30th presentation on preventing nuclear reactor terrorism - prinecton

I note that these are undregraduate students, which reminds me of a story about the late Richard Feynman.

After Feynman was awarded the Nobel Prize for physics, a reporter asked him:  "Dr. Feynman, could you tell me in five minutes what you got the prize for?"

To which Feynman responded "If I could tell you in five minutes, it wouldn't be worth a Nobel Prize."

To Bill Lipton:  this is not a case of my "chain" being "pulled"  __ I just thought it was an apt story.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com