Compact Liquid Scintillation Counting Methods

Greetings,

I would like to hear from anyone who's had experience with any compact

(single sample, small batch) liquid scintillation counting systems.  What I

hope to do is use such a system in the field, along with associated sample

preparation procedures, for short TAT screening purposes to support

remediation of soils, etc. contaminated with C-14 and H-3.

I recall at least one such system advertised in one of the HP journals or the

like, but I prefer to hear from users who can speak to their utility.  In

light of that, I think it only fair to open the floor to any vendors who care

to boast their utility as well.

Feel free to respond to me directly by e-mail or at my mobile #.

Thanks in advance,

Shane Brightwell, MS, CHP

President

Professional Radiation Consulting, Inc.