Re: Cohen's Ecologic Nonsense

In a message dated 6/5/02 8:16:52 PM Mountain Daylight Time, epirad@mchsi.com writes:

If you check the acknowledgements on the back of the
Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study paper I sent you, you will
see that the study was funded by the National Institute
of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). The EPA's
contribution to the study was exposing Landauer's radon
detectors to known concentrations of radon as per EPA's
QA protocols.

If you look at my Community of Science CV
http://myprofile.cos.com/Fieldrw , you will see that my
current funding is from 3 sources: the NCI, DOE, and the
CDC.

Dr. Field asked me to post this to correct my statement about his funding, so I am.  Here it is.  Sorry about the error.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com