RE: Cohen's Ecologic Nonsense

> If you look at my Community of Science CV
http://myprofile.cos.com/Fieldrw , you will see that my
current funding is from 3 sources: the NCI, DOE, and the
CDC.

I think it is important not to assume that NCI, DOE and CDC have any less self-interest in protecting their turf than does the "nuclear industry."  We are all special interest lobbyists.  I get annoyed when the media refer to heavily-funded anti-nuclear actiists as "public interest groups" and us as "industry apologists."  I even resent the seizure of the word "environmentalist" by people whose efforts encourage coal (vs. nuclear) plants.

End of rant.

Ted Rockwell