Re: Cohen's Ecologic Studies

Howard,

You may want to check with Dr. Cohen, but you may be

comparing apples and oranges.  Our measurments reflect

exposure and are year long measurements.  Dr. Cohen's

are derived from short term screening measurements.

I only have a copy of Dr. Lubin's preprint.  You may

want to request a copy from him directly.

Bill