RE: Interactive Used Nuclear Fuel Routing Maps

King,

You apparently misunderstood the intent of my map post.  I didn't say that

you should be concerned about the shipments, only that a routing tool was

available.  I'm not concerned about the shipments myself, but I have

neighbors and clients who are and I try to remain aware of what's out there

so that I may respond intelligently to their concerns.  As radiation

professionals, we are obligated to maintain an awareness of the good and bad

information and provide the proper interpretations to those who aren't as up

to speed as we are.  To do or be anything less is simply wrong.

Cheers.

Rick Orthen

No thank you, I really am not concerned about the shipments. Real science

provides the truth.

King Sobilo, NRRPT

Radiation Safety Consultant