Re: the inaccurate maps site

Hi All,

At least the appearance of this crap does suggest one major point: call the

offices of both of your Senators' to urge that they vote as you would wish on

the continuation (vote against the Nevada veto) of the Yucca Mt. program.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, think of the relief in ending this crazy

stalemate of do nothing other than study, argue, and spend the federal funds

anyway! I think the final vote must be taken no later than 25 June.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel                maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province