re: the inaccurate maps site

I found it amusing when I read the AP-Ohio newswire

story about this website.  It indicated that all SNF

would travel across northern ohio "except for a rail

route that follows U.S. 30 to just west of Mansfield,

then goes south through Columbus to the Ohio River".

Which would be a reasonably accurate statement, but

for the fact that SNF is being shipped west not east.

And the fuel routed through Columbus might not even

enter Ohio (under the mostly truck scenario it would

stay in Kentucky).

Kenny Peskin (speaking for myself, not my employer)

Research Analyst

Environment, Technology, and Regulatory Affairs

US Chamber of Commerce

http://www.yuccayes.org

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com