Re: BBC's "The Kitchen Table Nuclear Bomb"

I hope all of you guys who keep laughing at cold fusion are happy. I have had a

cold fusion stored now in my icebox for nearly two years and it continues to

work like a charm. It keeps everything at room temperature vs outdoors >90F and

it keeps all added foods fused so that they cannot short out and go off. Not as

convenient as circuit breakers, but a lot cheaper. It is inconvenient because I

keep trying to split off the pasta atoms from the meat sauce molecules, but the

fuzzy, hairy stuff seems to keep them glued together like you wouldn't believe.

Given a bit more time, I plan to use the 3 liter soda bottles I've been saving

in order to do some test and evaluation work comparing my cold fusion products

with my favorite dry ice bombs. In fact, given the recent news from the esteemed

BBC, I might work in a table top (Kitchen, Mk 4) nuclear bomb as a third

treatment group. The control group will be a cohort of pop bottles of vinegar

and baking soda. This whole mess will be subjected to a four-way analysis of

variance followed by a warm shower.

I know you will await the results with bated breath (or whatever), so I will

keep you posted if my black lab does not evict me from the house first. So far,

I've avoided squatting on my spurs (as taught by HighPlainsDrifter), so Jake

thinks his daily food-&-water server is pretty shrewd.

Tongue in cheek cheers,

Maury

====================================

----  snipped ---------

> > it would even matter) on this story.  You can do so at

> > the following address:

> > mailto://newsonline.errors@bbc.co.uk

> > Regards,

> > Tim

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province