sources

Hi,
Received an email from a friend indicating you were looking for sources of radiation for educational purposes. We have excellent sources available for small fees. Our web site is at
www.GotHotRocks.com . On page 1 of the Autunite section is a listing for 2 gram bags of source material. We have some of these in stock at this time. These are good for use with any counter which registers in mR/hr.
As with most companies, quantity will get a better price.
    Thanks,
            Ron