Re: Rad Sources for Workshops

Hi Wade, I wish you well on the workshop -- I wish more of this could happen around the State. Is there any reasonable way you might obtain and use of smoke detector elements as sources?

Maury Siskel         maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag,

and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to

burn the flag.                                  Charles M. Province