Re: Rad Sources for Workshops

I had forgotten about the lantern mantles. Also wonder about prescribed

potassium chloride tablets which I'll bet are even a bit stronger than

No-Salt. I have to use tablets of Klor-Con M20 daily with lasix and I'll

bet for your purposes, you could find a helpful physician or pharmacist.

I still am trying without success to track down the relative

radioactivity characteristics of smoke detectors, lantern mantles,

No-Salt, and FiestaWare.

Cheers,

Maury            maury@webtexas.com