RE: EPRI study: reactor containment protects against 76

There's nothing in the Nucleonics Week news release that could not be easily obtained from many other articles on the subject in the past.  And much more could be obtained by an Islamist terrorist trained as a nuclear or civil engineer at an American university, probably supported in part by U.S. taxpayers.

While "loose lips sink ships", the phrase would become a little more applicable in this case if Congress would carry out their Constitutional duty (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.J.RES.62:), and Mineta's replacement at DOT would implement the arming of American commercial airline pilots.

Until then, I'm more concerned about what can be done to inform the American people, or at least a reasonable part.

Rick Strickert

Austin, TX