Re: dirty bomb

While I don't dispute the facts of your statement, I can't figure out your

intent.  I see 2 possibilities:

a.  You want to advise terrorists on the most efficient methods for killing

people?  In this case, the Justice Dept. may want to talk to you.

b.  You want to convince the public that, since terrorists are rational people, a

"dirty bomb" threat is not credible?  I don't think so.

Did I overlook something?

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton