RE: dirty bomb

I think the suggested use of radioactive material is much more effective as

a terrorist weapon.  Look at all the traffic in the news and this list alone

that has discussed the issue.  We are spending massive amounts of money on

radiation detection equipment.  Yet there has not been any proof that

radioactive material has ever been diverted by terrorists.   Resources

should be spent on intelligence gathering to determine what they are doing,

not what we think they are going to do.

Get a grip on it.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS