RE: Cancer deficiency clusters

Ooooops  forgot to sign

Howard and Ted

That's what I've been taught in "Research Methodology" cpurse few years

ago. I agree with the principle , but "power" of A research is not stictly

defined . You can always interpret the results indepedent of the author's

interpretation..

> Boy, that's a good one!  If no studies ever TRY to find

> benefits, then there

> are no proven benefits, and thus why would anyone ever finance a study of

> benefits?  That's the way it works, all right, but I never saw

> anyone baldly

> claim that that's the way it ought to be.

I didn't claim that's the way it should be. I think that every research in

rad epidemiology from the 90's should be designed to consider the

possibility of reduced cnacer incidence. I don't recall any study that was

designed that way but I have not read them all.

Dov  (Dubi)Brickner   MD

Beer Sheva    ISRAEL