Re: Critical comments on RADSAFE

agree with Aldrich, most of the persons responding to Radsafe do so in the heat of the moment to get their opinion out there and their name seen. Many let their fingers do the talking before they engage the thought process.

Persons responding should have some useful knowledge about a subject before taking the pose of an expert.

I too often know a little bit about a subject on radsafe but don't put in my two cents because I know someone will take issue with what I say. The intent of many participants appears to attack any minor discrepancy rather than suggesting the correct information in a polite manner.

Radsafe should be about learning more ourselves from persons who have knowledge to offer. This is not a useful forum for rancorous debate.

we would all benefit more from useful information.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI

If you disagree please contact me privately and save space on radsafe.