RE: Nuclear Regulators: Attack Risk Low

On 16 Aug 2002 at 11:07, Ted Rockwell wrote:

> how can we assume anything else?

Hi Ted,

We each can assume many things, depending from which perspective we

come from :)

I do agree that those with appropriate knowledge, should speak out. I

don't think that this will happen, since this is akin to LNT. The

following comments are not directed at only the NRC, but, all govt.

agencies with specific accountabilities to protect the public.  If

there is no problem, there is no need for regulations, resources or

attention. Without these, there is no continual flow of $$$ being

expended. This is a self-interest survivalism. Keep spouting fear and

there is continual job security.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/