x-ray news

All,

This is from "The Onion"... http://theonion.com/.  I find it hard to believe that it is true, but it was sent to me and I thought I'd send it out to "Radsafe" for a laugh..... (I hope that's ok)...

Lazy FDA Approves X-Ray Vision Pills

WASHINGTON, DC-Citing the hot weather and a desire to go home for the day,
FDA officials approved American Products Limited's "X-Ray Vision Pills" for
commercial sale in the U.S. Monday. "After evaluating this and regulating
that for months, we were really dying to cut out early, so we were all just
like, 'F... it. Let's just approve this,'" FDA deputy commissioner Lester
Crawford said. "Besides, nobody could think of a real good reason why
X-ray-vision pills would be unsafe."

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
SSC-SD

Disclaimer:  My thoughts/comments are NOT necessarily those of the U.S. Navy/Fed Govt.