RE: SOURCE DESTROYED ACCIDENTALLy AT PARIS AIRPORT

Then you would need shielding. If the pipe was molded into the lead, then

your cost goes up and the cost of lead is higher for a larger safe. The cost

is even higher yet to add additional shielding to make a safe that would

allow removal of the pipe and caps. Any addition of lead adds to

manufacturing costs and freight costs which are huge for small heavy items.

Rex Ayers, CHP

Cyclotron Products Team Leader

Tyco Healthcare/Mallinckrodt