Leaving NECNP

Hi all,

	I have submitted my resignation from my job as office manager to the New

England Coalition on Nuclear Pollution effective the end of September.  I

will remain on the NECNP Board of Trustees for now.  I will be able to be

reached through my home email address which is

dnpyles@acousticmusic.com.  My home phone number is apt to change as will

my snail mail address.  I don't have all of that information yet, that is

why I suggest you contact me by email.

Dave Pyles

New England Coalition, Inc.

P. O. Box 545