Re: Ship detained for radiation

Well, I never thought they got all the plutonium off that beach in Spain!

Nice way to sneak dirty bomb making material into the US.  The tiles will

not be allowed to be sawed or ground in CA, and you will never be able to

sell your house if the tiles are in them.

H. Dean Chaney, CHP

URS Corp. Sacramento, CA

(916) 679-2086

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."

                                      --Ernest Rutherford