Article - UFO's responsible for Chernobyl Accident

Colleagues -

No, this above article isn't in "The Onion" or something like that ... it's in today's Pravda ... the link is http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/09/16/36691.html

Just a quick quote from the article ...

"There are many theories ... one of the theories is that there was help from an Unidentified Flying Object. When troublesome events started to occur, some people saw a spaceship hovering above the fourth generating unit of the Chernobyl plant. Eyewitnesses say that an UFO was there for six hours and that hundreds of people saw it. People started writing about it only two years after the catastrophe. Of course, such information appeared in magazines on ufology. As it is generally believed, serious people don’t read such magazines and journals.

Here is what Mikhail Varitsky had to say: “I and other people from my team went to the site of the blast at night. We saw a ball of fire, and it was slowly flying in the sky. I think the ball was six or eight meters in diameter. Then, we saw two rays of crimson light stretching towards the fourth unit. The object was some 300 meters from the reactor. The event lasted for about three minutes. The lights of the object went out and it flew away in the northwestern direction.”

The UFO brought the radiation level down. The level was decreased almost four times. This probably prevented a nuclear blast. "

I thought y'all would be interested in this.

Jim Hardeman
Jim_Hardeman@dnr.state.ga.us