Re: ORGANIZATIONS THAT USE RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS RESPOND TO ENACTMENT OF CALI...

In a message dated 09/17/2002 2:35:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET writes:

Terese Ghio, Chair of the California Radioactive Materials Management
Forum,
an association of corporations and institutions that use radioactive
materials, commented today on the signing of Assembly Bill 2214 which

prohibits development of a disposal facility for low-level
radioactive waste
at Ward Valley, California.

This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

"Suppose you were an idiot...  And suppose you were a member of
Congress...  But I repeat myself."  -- Mark Twain

Barbara