Re: TFP update article, E Magazine

Hi Richard, can I come along? This should be exciting; besides, I love flying

kites. It sounds as though you are embarking on a very enlightening experience!

Cheers,

Maury Siskel     maury@webtexas.com

God runs electromagnetics by wave theory on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and

the Devil runs them by quantum theory on Tuesday, Thursday, and

Saturday.                                Sir William Bragg