Re: Fw: Nuclear experts doubt terror risk

I think it clear that the purpose of the hormesis comment by the anti-s

referred NOT to the vulnerability of the various industry components -

but to the claim that the small release from a breached shipping cask,

or TM had little or no environmental effect or the number stated for

Chernobyl.  Indeed it is mentioned in this context.

The Anti's will tolerate NOT diversion from LNTH - and to them hormesis

is the ultimate heresy/irresponsibility.  To them if ONE photon gets out

in a populated city of 10 million - there _WILL_ be one death.  That is

the ONLY thing they will hear and to them any differing view by anyone

is sufficient to discredit anything they might say.

So - to their ilk - that was a very powerful statement.