Tragedy in Fla

I have just become aware that 3 state radiation health workers were shot today in their office in the Florida Jacksonville Office.  One of the victims was the shooter and he has passed away.  The other two individuals are in the hospital in critical and serious condition.  Since the only info I can get right now is from the internet I am reluctant to put names on here but if you look at Google and other sources they are mentioning names.

I would just ask that everyone keep the survivors in their prayers.

Roger Fenner

State of Tennessee