Re: Governor Gray Davis has vetoed SB 1970

Shucks, having read the fine print, I see the error of my initial

exuberence. Thanks to all of you for bringing me back to earth. Barbara,

is there still a federal route that can be

pursued that I think you spoke of recently? I sure hope this

comes to some kind of rational conclusion when it is finally

settled. But I guess some heavy hauling still remains.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel   maury@webtexas.com