Re: "Limit to Survival - Effect of Radiation

John,

Would it be, "a common sense (conservative) point of view of risk

management." to further deprive people in a goiter-deaf-retarded area (Great

Lakes, Himalaya foothills, central Mexico) of iodine, as called for by LNT and

ALARA?

Or would your common sense deprive most American children of the fluoride that

could save tooth drilling? ALARA would do more harm than good (i.e. NOT common

sense or "conservative") in these or sunshine. The preponderance of data

suggests that ALARA damages.

Howard Long