Re: "Limit to Survival - Effect of Radiation

Howard,

Once again, I do not know what you are talking about.  Do you?  Does anyone?

What do iodine deficiency and floridation have to do with LNT and ALARA.

I would appreciate someone to intervene and tell me what the point of his

message is. Howard, let someone else try so I determine if it is just me.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane

Bowie, MD 20715-2024

jenday1@email.msn.com (H)

Howard Long worte:

John,

Would it be, "a common sense (conservative) point of view of risk

management." to further deprive people in a goiter-deaf-retarded area (Great

Lakes, Himalaya foothills, central Mexico) of iodine, as called for by LNT

and

ALARA?

Or would your common sense deprive most American children of the fluoride

that

could save tooth drilling? ALARA would do more harm than good (i.e. NOT

common

sense or "conservative") in these or sunshine. The preponderance of data

suggests that ALARA damages.

Howard Long

. . .