RE: Re: " we're evolved for radiation " - geophysicist on pole revers als

Jim,

The magnetic fields shield the earth for the electron and protrons that are

ejected from the sun.  However, they do not protect us from the high energy

cosmic radiation that penetrates into the atmosphere.  (It is one of those

physics things.)  What plain physics fact were you talking about?

When I get a chance, I will crack open my old file of cosmic radiation

studies that I started to collect 10 years ago.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane