Re: MEDHP-SEC: Article: High Security Trips Up Some IrradiatedPatients, Doctors Say

The price is significantly higher for a hand held spectrometer than for

a geiger counter, but modern spectrometers are smaller and lighter than

geiger counters.

Tom Hazlett

XRF Corporation

http://www.xrfcorp.com/products/ics.html