Re: Apparent anti-correlations between geographic radiation and cancerare no...

JJ and Fellow Radiation Benefit/Harm Students,

I am puzzled by,"As I interpret the graphs, loss of life expectancy for

being a radiation worker is 10 days" (below). At

http://www.aps.org/units/fps/oct01/a5oct01.html, Cameron, a member of

the TAP of the NSWS, shows Death Rate when >0.5 rem extra to be 0.76 of

similar workers with Zero Dose.

I do understand how povery from wasted $100B from low dose clean-up can

cause deaths.

Howard Long