AARST Radon Scientist Claim Nation's Policy a Failure

Stewart,

I agree with your post below.

 I believe we are also in agreement with the need to better follow (for BOTH

cancer and non-cancer outcomes)individuals who received "therapeutic radiation

exposure". For example, those individuals who received NRI or x-ray "therapy"

for middle ear problems, etc or x-ray "therapy" used in children who were

diagnosed with having enlarged thymus glands.  Notification of these

individuals for suggested medical follow-up would be a good starting

point.

My only point in my previous post was to suggest that 20,000 was not the upper

range suggested by the BEIR VI report that predominantly relied on findings

from radon exposed underground miner Studies.

Regards, Bill

http://myprofile.cos.com/Fieldrw