Re: Dosimeters and airport security - Relative Response of dosimeters

Apparently you misunderstood my comment - unfortunately my mail client

chose this one time NOT to append that to which I was responding.  Sorry

To clarify:

I found the comment in a previous post in this thread alleging that MOST

HPs didn't already realize this very hard to believe AND that if that

were indeed a true statement - it would represent a sad commentary on

the profession!

Yes I know these things and yes it is that way and yes it seems in

nature that linearity is the exception! and yes I did dosimetry for some

time.

Also - even if it were linear - I could see reasons to "do our own".