Geographical distribution of gamma radiation

Friends,

Does anyone know where one can get data on gamma radiation in a form so that

the county is readily identifiable. The data seems to exist at a high enough

resolution ( see http://energy.cr.usgs.gov/radon/usagamma.gif ), but it

would be a lot of work to assign gamma radiation values to counties by just

using the map.

Thanks in advance,

Kai