Re: Dosimeters and airport security - Relative Response of dosimeters

As my former colleague, Bob Hite, Sr., used to say:  "A man who has one watch

knows what time it is.  A man who has two watches is never sure!"

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com