Open Position

Please don’t contact me as I don’t have any more information than what’s here. This is posted for a friend…

Position: Asst. Medical Physicist / Certified Health Phycisist
Location: The Radiation Medicine Center
785 Totowa Road
Totowa, NJ  07512

Free Standing
Radiation Oncology Center in Northern NJ.
Facility has One Linac (Dual Energy), CT/Sim, 3-D Treatment Planning, HDR, Active Brachytherapy Practice ( I125 Prostate, 175 in 2002).  Responsibilities include dosimetry and QM, assistance in regulatory affairs.  Clinical background is a plus, but willing to train.   Center offers complete medical and benefit package, including 401K/Profit sharing and Flex program, tuition reimbursement.   Respond with CV via
Fax or email, and salary requirements.

Respond To: The Radiation Medicine Center
Attn:  Human Resources
Fax:  973-904-0695 or e-mail gmrtt@aol.com

Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP

Director of Safety /